ICA support

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 11:48:19 PDT 2006

On 4/9/06, M.Canales.es <manuel at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> I'm now to try to figure out the command line for farce. Look like there is an
> undocument --directory switch to set the log dir directory.

Ah, I'd never noticed that before.  Since it normally outputs to the
current directory, I just do:

mkdir -pv ${CMP_DIR}
cd ${CMP_DIR}
farce dir1 filelist1 dir2 filelist2

It looks like with --directory, OUTDIR=$2, so I think this would work:

farce --directory ${CMP_DIR} dir1 filelist1 dir2 filelist2

It looks like it will create the directory for you, too.

Oh, I should have told you this before.  To see what the output of ICA
and farce will look like, look in the farce and ICA directories here:

http://anduin.linuxfromscratch.org/~dnicholson/lfs-alpha-20060305-reports/

In the above commands CMP_DIR=/temp/dir/farce/1v2, but you could call
it what you want.

--
Dan