ICA support

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 11:30:11 PDT 2006

On 4/8/06, Dan Nicholson <dbn.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> The only catch with farce (look in do_farce_prep) is that
> you can't name the filelist that it creates, so it's hard to refer
> back to it in a script.

Manuel,

You may have noticed this, but filelist for farce-002 takes in a
second argument for the output name.  So, the above statement doesn't
apply anymore.  So, you can now call

filelist /some/temp/dir/iter1 /cmp/dir/filelist-iter1

I should let you know that filelist will also does pruning of unwanted
directories, so you can copy the whole root directory and then let
filelist pick the files it wants to compare.  I prefer to do the
copying and directory pruning in do_ica_files.  Look at the bottom of
filelist to see how Ken does the pruning.

--
Dan