jhalfs{,-X}

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 8 10:43:25 PDT 2006

On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 07:33:59PM +0200, M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Sábado, 8 de Abril de 2006 19:14, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:
>
> > However, we're now merging this code back into trunk, so I'm wondering
> > if it might be less confusing to just continue to refer to it as jhalfs.
> > We called it extended because it reached much further than the original
> > jhalfs did, but in many ways the new features were just the natural
> > progression and next step...
>
> Well, I'm agnostic about what name is used to refer to it.

Like I said, it is a minor point. I just feel that there isn't really a
need to distinguish it from the original code, especially as we've
merged it to trunk, and that the -X just adds an extra layer of
ambiguity and/or confusion.

I'll wait to hear what George (or anyone else that wishes to comment)
has to say first.

--
JH