ICA support

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 8 10:12:57 PDT 2006

Hi!

At this moment the jhalfs-X support for ICA test is almost ready on the
experimental branch for the LFS book.

When RUN_ICA=1 (via config file or --do-ICA switch), the generated Makefile
will rebuild all chapter06 packages the number of times defined in ITERATIONS
(minimum 2, maximun 5), running a do_ica_prep script after each iteration and
keeping the build logs for each iteration. When the last iteration is
finished, a do_ica_work script is run and the system build continues.

Now, what we need is the actual do_ica_prep and do_ica_work scripts, but I
don't know yet how to code it.

Dan, could you help us with that?

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia