jhalfs{,-X}

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 8 10:14:59 PDT 2006

Hey Guys,

This is a very minor point, but I wanted to get your opinions. I realize
that with all the new concepts and code that have gone into the recent
work in the experiemental branch, there was a need to distinguish the
new code from the original jhalfs concept. Thus we had jhalfs-X, or
jhalfs-extended.

However, we're now merging this code back into trunk, so I'm wondering
if it might be less confusing to just continue to refer to it as jhalfs.
We called it extended because it reached much further than the original
jhalfs did, but in many ways the new features were just the natural
progression and next step...

Any thoughts or opinions?

--
JH