jhalfs-X -- pending release

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Sun Apr 2 14:46:23 PDT 2006

On Sun, April 2, 2006 1:32 pm, M.Canales.es wrote:
> The real issue is that until now in the LFS book there was no mention
> about the actual packages filenames, then in the jhalfs code the names are
>  generated from general.ent plus a hardcoded .tar.bz2 (except for
> additional packages, whos names are actually into the book commands).

Thanks for the explanation Manuel.  That makes sense.  I never noticed
that the file names were never mentioned in the LFS book.  That is kind of
weird.

> I have ready a patch for LFS to put full dowloads links for all packages,
> like the ones in CLFS, HLFS, and BLFS.

Sounds good.  Thanks for your work Manuel.  Sorry for the sudden change
with all the ftp stuff, but ever since I became ftp mirror maintainer I
have heard these complaints and finally it was just enough to make me
change my mind.

Justin