jhalfs-X -- pending release

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 2 12:38:29 PDT 2006

El Domingo, 2 de Abril de 2006 21:23, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:

> If you don't mind, I'd like to hold off on a release until I and several
> others get a chance to thoroughly test it a bit. I don't mind cutting a
> testing branch with generated pre-release tarballs for a week or two or
> three, if that seems reasonable to the rest of you.

Well , due the recent FTP mirrors police about storing the packages in their
original formats, in few days when Justin finish the migration both the old
code and the new code will be broken.

With that in mind, no release or public announce should be done for now.

But, due that the old code will be broken also, I will merge the experimental
code to trunk tomorrow, like was planned.

My idea is to start thinking/discussing how to redo the download code,
implementing it in trunk as soon as the FTP mirrors have the new packages,
while doing the ICA suppot work in the experimental branch.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia