jhalfs-X -- pending release

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 2 12:23:57 PDT 2006

George Boudreau wrote:
> Manuel,
>   Are we still on schedule for a release early next week?
>   Who is planning the big party with beverages and plush penguins for
> everyone or is Jeremy just going to add a release note to the wiki.

If you don't mind, I'd like to hold off on a release until I and several
others get a chance to thoroughly test it a bit. I don't mind cutting a
testing branch with generated pre-release tarballs for a week or two or
three, if that seems reasonable to the rest of you.

Let me know if you have any ideas...

--
JH