paco-1.10.4 released

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 1 21:10:41 PST 2006

David Rosal wrote:
> Hey.
>
> I know that LFS lists are not for announcing foreign software, but,
> well, I think that some of you may be interested in new releases of
> paco, specially those involved in the jhalfs-X-paco patch.

I personally wouldn't mind hearing about it regularly here - especially
with the recent work going into jhalfs to include paco. It probably
isn't technically the right place for it, but it is very much helpful. I
would at the least always send a copy of your release announcements to
lfs-chat and, unless Thomas has something against it, a copy to this
list, please. :)

Thanks David.

--
JH