jhalfs

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 27 15:36:30 PDT 2005

El Martes, 27 de Septiembre de 2005 19:45, John Kelly escribió:

> No offense intended, but that's the wrong approach.

No offense intended also, but are you sure?

> Greg's scriptlet method is best, because then all you need are some
> automation wrapper scripts like those I developed.

Well, take a look at the current jhalfs code and the generated Makefile and
shell scripts.

Isn't perfect yet, only work up to chapter05 for now, and remaining some small
issues, but is a prove that there is several ways to skin a cat ;-)

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia