jhalfs

John Kelly jakelly at shtc.net
Mon Sep 26 19:07:32 PDT 2005

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:06:12 +0200, MCanaleses
<manuel at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

>Actually the XSL code is ready, altought not 100% adapted

Greg says on his diy-linux website:

>These "scriptlets" are extracted from the XML sources using an XSL stylesheet

which has a url on his reference build page:

http://diy-linux.org/refbuild.html

If you can mirror his technique when extracting the build commands
from lfs, then I can readily plug them into my scripts.

I'm working towards making them more "plugin" friendly, so they can be
used with both diy-linux and lfs.

I've changed the name from "diyl" to "cblx" so it will be neutral with
respect to external projects used for deriving build commands.

"cblx" represents "custom built linux."