jhalfs

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 26 10:48:19 PDT 2005

El Lunes, 26 de Septiembre de 2005 19:24, John Kelly escribió:

> Greg has them on the web site now:
>
> http://www.diy-linux.org/downloads/contrib/john_kelly/

Great.

> I use "diyl" as the name of the main command, and the base name for
> other items, but that could be changed from "diyl" to "alfs" except
> then it wouldn't look right on diy-linux!

Well, alfs is a very different beast.

The goal of jhalfs is to try to create an uniform framework for developers and
testers to do quick LFS builds using the actual book's commands and logging
their outputs.

> I'm working toward the goal of adapting it to lfs anyway.  Jeremy had
> some good ideas with jhalfs, but after looking more closely at jhalfs,
> I believe mine will be easier to further develop and maintain.

Your inputs will be very welcome. I'm more good with XSL than with shell
scripts or Makefiles ;-)

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia