[RFC] init daemons and servers

Torsten Vollmann Torsten at vollmann-online.de
Fri Sep 23 14:02:51 PDT 2005

Hi.

Since it is not needed in general to reboot the computer after installing
parts of or the whole blfs I would like to throw in commands to (re)start
daemons and servers  (like GPM or apache) after they are installed where
possible.

I think this should work for most of the daemons (dhcp-client may not like it
and also programms where a lot of non standard configuration needs to be
done...) and is also a good test if the installation has turned out to be OK.

Comments?

Torsten.