BLFS 6.1 (chapter 12)

Torsten Vollmann Torsten at Vollmann-Online.de
Fri Sep 23 02:03:10 PDT 2005

Hi.

Attached are the diffs for part of chapter 12.

Please note that I only checked the following packages for now:

guile
librep
nasm
perl modules (not overly well checked)
python
ruby

most of the others either need a little more work or have requirements which
my system for now does not meet...

my main intend right now is to bring my new system to life with the tools I
need (right now I'm sitting in front of some PIII-500 :-( ) so I will move
with bigger steps through the next chapters but at least chapters 4 and 8
to 12 will be of bigger concern to me so I will check back to them later...

Regards,

Torsten.