This is the end

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Tue Sep 20 13:01:45 PDT 2005

Rumor has it that Jeremy Huntwork may have mentioned these words:

>It has become clear to me, however, that I need to make a break with LFS.
>It has taken over, to an extent, in my life. It have let it crowd out time
>for things that should have always been more important.

With 3 kids, I certainly understand the concept of 'priorities.' ;-)

>I will miss this and I'll miss all of the activity and your discussions,
>but I'm very decided on this point - I need to leave the project. In fact,
>at home I am intending on taking a long break from any computers whatsoever.

I've slowed down on my Linux hacking as well, devoting a little more time
to what I consider 'fun' - working with my original Tandy 200 laptop & my
Tandy Color Computers.

Sorry to see you go - I've learned a *lot* from you! Stop by & say howdy
sometimes tho!

Take care!
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

Hi! I am a .signature virus.  Copy me into your .signature to join in!