BLFS 6.1 (chapter 11)

Joachim Beckers jbeckers at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 19 10:19:31 PDT 2005

Torsten Vollmann wrote:
> sysstats config needs userinput, but this was handled for some other package
> beforehand so I will (hopefully) know what to do.

yeah, there's a package (I think stunnel where we do "cat
stunnel-answers | make config" or so, but I dont think that would work
in this case. here's how I suggest we'll fix this.

the sysstat readme says:
Configuring your system is not compulsory. If not done, sysstat will use
a default configuration file...

so, the easiest thing to do is doing a <search_replace> on that file, to
specify the correct prefix. the other default values needn't be changed.

joachim