BLFS 6.1 (chapter 11)

Torsten Vollmann Torsten at Vollmann-Online.de
Mon Sep 19 04:05:35 PDT 2005

Hi.

The attached diff fixes zip and unzip.

I did not check sysstat and apache ant for now but eventually will do it
later after packages with higher priority for my system have been installed

sysstat will need modification though:

sysstats config needs userinput, but this was handled for some other package
beforehand so I will (hopefully) know what to do.

also the book installs a configuration file. So should the profile do it,
too, meaning to use the example given, or is it better do leave it to the
user himself?

Torsten.