BLFS 6.1 (chapter 4)

Torsten Vollmann Torsten at Vollmann-Online.de
Thu Sep 15 15:49:17 PDT 2005

Joachim Beckers wrote:

> Torsten,
>
> I'm really sorry, but these changes have already been put in svn a
> couple of days ago. If you do an "svn up", they'll show up in your local
> tree too.
>
> If you want to help out with the BLFS profile, there's two invaluable
> tools to keep up to date with the status of the profile. 1: the alfs-log
> mailinglist (where the commit messages go) and 2: the lfs bugzilla
> (search for bugs against the "ALFS Profiles" component).
>
> I'm looking forward to your contributions.
>
> Joachim

Hm. I defnitly did a svn checkout today since I compiled svn just then on a
vanilla box just two days old. So I can't really see how I should have
missed the updates - and brownsing the online svn-rep also doesn't show me
anything. I also routinely (say couple of times a day) check the
mailinglist - I must admit though that I didn't check bugzilla...

So what updates exactly do you mean? Maybe I'm overlooking something...