jhalfs

John Kelly jakelly at shtc.net
Tue Sep 13 16:16:28 PDT 2005

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:44:33 -0400, Jeremy Huntwork
<jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

>I suppose it would be just as easy for jhalfs to control the build
>using the scriptlets and touch files in a 'completed' dir

I was thinking of doing that in my scripts too, just hadn't gotten
around to it.

>Pondering, pondering...

My scripts were developed for diy-linux, but since diy-linux is very
close to lfs, they should be easily adaptable to lfs.

If you want to use my work and expand on it, I can email it to you
off-list.  You can try it out using diy-linux, to get some ideas, and
see whether it's really as easy as I claim. :-)