jhalfs

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 13 15:25:54 PDT 2005

El Martes, 13 de Septiembre de 2005 23:37, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:

> I don't think there necessarily would be need to make a new xsl, unless
> I'm misuderstanding what you mean. jhalfs can just be changed to use and
> process the current commands differently.

To place "#! /bin/bash" at the top of each file and "&&" at the end of each
commands block is very easy using XSL, for example.

My point is that some of the hacking required could be achieved changing the
XSL output. The question is to know what is the output actually required, see
what can be done with the XSL,  what will require code in the jhalfs script,
and what could to depend on changes on the book sources (and discuss if that
theorical book's changes are aceptable).

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia