jhalfs

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 12 21:22:57 PDT 2005

John Kelly wrote:

> Make really isn't necessary for this task.  But each to his own.

Well I like make's verstatility and structure, and as mentioned, it's
ability to pick up where it left off. I'd rather not have to come back
and comment out lines... ;) But as you said, in some ways that's all a
matter of opinion.

Anyone else have any thoughts on what would be the best approach here?
I'd still like to see what comes of the Makefile setup, especially since
I've got a good start on it. But I'd like to hear some comments on this.

--
JH