jhalfs

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 11 18:04:09 PDT 2005

John Kelly wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:19:44 -0400, Jeremy Huntwork
> <jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
>

>>I need to start considering exactly how to parse and automate those
>>commands. I have a few ideas, but I'm opening this up for feedback
>

> I looked at the jhalfs commands, interesting ...

I've just now added a new function that creates a Makefile with the
extracted commands. Hopefully this will show you the direction I was
hoping to take.

The Makefile doesn't work... yet. There's a few commands from the book
that need to be either dropped or re-worked. Also, as you pointed out, I
still have the issue of 'su - lfs' and 'chroot' to sort out, but again I
have an idea with that. :)

Anyway, with the Makefile creation added, I hope this will spur a few
more ideas or suggestions...

--
JH