jhalfs

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 11 15:54:12 PDT 2005

John Kelly wrote:
> Adapting those sections of the book is not hard (must not be if I did
> it, hmmm ...), but for 100% automation, it's unavoidable.  So either
> you change the book, or make adaptations outside the book.  Or settle
> for less than 100% automation, something I was unwilling to accept.

Thanks for the feedback, John. Yeah, I'm aware of that little hurdle
having had to overcome it once in the livecd build system. I have a
little idea in mind, but, yes, it does mean that the script has to know
about it and know what to do. Keep watching... If I totally mess up
somewhere along the way, you can let me know :)

--
JH