LFS 6.1 Problem with Bison

John Lane lfs at jelweb.com
Wed Oct 19 13:52:17 PDT 2005

I can confirm that the bison at
ftp://ftp.lfs-matrix.net/pub/lfs/conglomeration/bison/bison-2.0.tar.bz2 is
ok. It has not made it on to mirror sites however. I tried 2: ftp.gnu.org
and one at the University of Kent in the UK.

Also (apologies if this is stating the obvious) you need to re-release the
6.1 package as it needs to be changed to reflect the MD5sum of the new
package.

Thanks,
John