LFS 6.1 Problem with Bison

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Sun Oct 16 15:43:53 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> You are correct. I noticed this myself a few days ago and forgot to
> say something to the mirror admin. Thanks for the report, I've
> forwarded this to the man in charge. :)

Hi,

Please explain the problem.  The bison-2.0.tar.bz2 file on the lfs ftp
mirrors looks fine to me:

[justin at hops ~/tmp]$ wget
ftp://ftp.lfs-matrix.net/pub/lfs/conglomeration/bison/bison-2.0.tar.bz2
<snip wget output>
[justin at hops ~/tmp]$ tar xfj *.bz2
[justin at hops ~/tmp]$ ls
bison-2.0  bison-2.0.tar.bz2
[justin at hops ~/tmp]$ cd bison-2.0
[justin at hops ~/tmp/bison-2.0]$ ls
ABOUT-NLS    INSTALL         NEWS        TODO        configure.ac  po
AUTHORS      Makefile.am     OChangeLog  aclocal.m4  data          src
COPYING      Makefile.cfg    README      config      doc           tests
ChangeLog    Makefile.in     REFERENCES  config.hin  lib
GNUmakefile  Makefile.maint  THANKS      configure   m4
[justin at hops ~/tmp/bison-2.0]$

Thanks.

Justin