Log files, resuming builds

John Lane lfs at jelweb.com
Sun Oct 16 13:57:53 PDT 2005

Sorry if these are newbie questions but the documentation seems incomplete
in this area.

Using nALFS I can build a system. Where do I find the log for the build once
it is complete ?

Also, is it possble to interrupt and then re-start nALFS in a later session
in such a way that the build continues from where it left off ?

Also, are there plans to make it more like "make" in that it does not re-do
steps that are not necessary because the dependencies are up to date?
Currently I'm having to re-start from the beginning each time.

Thanks guys. Good product set!