SUMMARY: alfs direction

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Nov 25 17:03:02 PST 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Just added some more code to Gerard's setup.  ATM the server will now
> read a line of text from the client and then attempt to execute it.

I'll work on modifying the code a bit more with more error control so we
get that down pat too, so it'll give warnings when you specify impropes
IP address, when the bind fails, stuff like that. I omitted this for a
reason, but now we'll star to need it when adding these more advanced
things.

> Baby steps. :)

Gotto start somewhere yes

--