jhalfs enhancement request

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Wed Nov 23 17:48:29 PST 2005

M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Miércoles, 23 de Noviembre de 2005 19:15, Bruce Dubbs escribió:
>
>>I was just trying a fresh update of jhalfs and it said to reformat the
>>partition.  That's OK, but it would be nice to be able to do a `jhalfs
>>--rebuild`.  As I see this, the script would delete all directories
>>except sources, lost+found, and jhalfs/lfs*.  It would then do a svn up
>>in jhalfs/lfs* and only fetch new packages that have changed, if any.
>>This would speed up the process quite a bit and save bandwidth too.
>

> The switch has been added in trunk.
>
> Could you test it to see if it works as you would?

I had an aborted prior build and it failed on me:

mkdir: cannot create directory `../binutils-build': File exists

It looks like we need todo something like:

  find /mnt/lfs/sources -maxdepth 1 -type d | grep /mnt/lfs/sources/ |
xargs -0 /bin/rm -rf

The grep is necessary because find also returns /mnt/lfs/sources which
we do not want to remove.

  -- Bruce