client <-> server interaction in C

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 22 14:22:15 PST 2005

Tapio Kelloniemi wrote:
> Python, but now in Ada2005. As opposed to the C version, these are much

The problem as I see it, nobody besides you knows how to program in
Ada(2005). And to learn a new programming language I'm not sure is going
to be a great idea as per se either.

I'm not entirely opposed to your idea, but I know for myself I have no
time to learn Ada. I have to stick with something I know if I am to be
able to help out with the coding of the projet.

--
Gerard Beekmans