And Python

Kendrick alfs at linux2themax.com
Tue Nov 22 12:17:44 PST 2005

I suggest 2 things.
1) daemon be done in C for right now as a proof of concept and clients
be done in C & perl/python?
2) make 2 proof of concept's one daemon in c one in perl/python....  and
one of each for the client.

I agree with Gerard's prevous comment about xml im not overly fond of it
either.  So far the syntax is a bit odd in how it works(or not),
documentation may fix this i dont know(still working on that part).

In about a weeks time I hope to start learning C my self and will see if
I can start contributing here more.

as for the authentication.  is it posible to use say 2 certs from ssl to
be a verificataion for server/client.  not nessasarly send the commands
through ssl but if a ssl connection is formed and a couple
instructions/data is properly passed between the two its authenticated.
or evin ssh keys or somthing