client <-> server interaction in C

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 22 10:50:54 PST 2005

Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> intelligent server figure things out. There's pros and cons to
> everything as usual. I'm trying not to get to that point yet.

Fair enough.

Have you looked at the SRS recently? (link to it is in the ALFS docs
section of the website) It might help as a reminder of what features
were asked for, and what the community decided on some issues.

In the meantime, with whatever spare time I have, I'm anxious to jump in
and help. Can we perhaps organize our research/coding/plan of attack?

--
JH