Request status update

Subhash Chandra mr.subhash at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:43:13 PST 2005

Hi,
I'm new around here and unfortunately, in the middle of exams for time being.

I'm pretty good at C and network programming (Though I tried the apps
I've made only on LAN). So I'll follow you guys and try to add my two
cents if you can excuse me till another ten days.

Any how, according to the things I read till now, (I don't know about
SOAP but,) it's pretty easy to work out that simple command to server
and output to client model that Gerard mentioned using C and sockets.

c ya all later

PS: in  nalfs user tag doesn't work in chroot, check my blog post for
moredetails http://sub-cache.blogspot.com/2005/11/patched-nalfs-to-use-etcpasswd-from.html

On 11/22/05, Jeremy Huntwork <jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> >> customize as many aspects of it as possible, and not build up a huge
> >> list of dependencies. Each piece in turn, I suppose.
> >

> > I'm not sure what you mean by that.
> >

> Just that if there's an existing tool (another dependency!) that we can
> use to quickly do what we want (like SOAP), I suppose it would be wise
> to use it, if for nothing else than to get moving. I would like to be
> able to custom create every aspect of it though.
>
> --
> JH
> --

║I don't know how much of what I say is true ║