Request status update

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 21 17:36:08 PST 2005

> C is good. Python might be better (a little easier to work with IMO).

See my previous email, the client application doesn't really matter.
Anything should go. Though, we'll have to have an official application
that we, the ALFS team, actively maintains and develops of course.

I have one issue with Python. Well, two actually.

1) Keep in mind the Livecd setup. We'll want to run this stuff from the
CD too and it doesn't have Python yet. It could be added, but is it
required to add such a large package.

2) I can't even get Python to install on my system. So, it's out *g*

Just kidding on #2 of course. I'll have to rerun the install and figure
out why it can't compile.

--
Gerard Beekmans