jhalfs TODO

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 21 11:34:23 PST 2005

Hi Guys:

Just wanted to get some discussion on this. As things currently stand,
there is a jhalfs 0.2 branch waiting to be tagged and released. We'll do
that as soon as LFS 6.1.1 is finalized and released. When that happens,
we'll make a tarball of jhalfs available for download, and we'll likely
include some comments and links on the ALFS website.

In the meantime, I wanted to get some feedback on what direction(s)
jhalfs trunk should take. There has been some talk about getting BLFS
support into jhalfs and, obviously, it would be nice if jhalfs could
support the HLFS and CLFS books. Granted, any of those additions would
be a great deal more difficult to set up than LFS has been.

Are there any other feature requests or ideas at this time? Any comments
about the above books?

Thanks,

--
JH