jhalfs download function

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 16 14:59:36 PST 2005

El Martes, 15 de Noviembre de 2005 19:38, M.Canales.es escribió:

> The vim-lang package is missing  due that it don't have a <screen><command>
> block or a version's entity associated, thus I forgotten to add the support
> for it (maybe doing it optional also via a stylesheet param controlled with
> a jhalfs switch. Plus, I want to make the stripping phases optional also.)

Done both.

The vim-lang package is downloaded and build by default, but can be skipped
using the --no-vim-lang switch.

The stripping phases are run by default, but can be skipped using the
--no-strip switch.

> I think that jhalfs could create such MD5SUMS-book_version files
> automatically from the master MD5SUMS files while downloading the packages.

Done also.

Now when the -P switch is used, a sources/MD5SUMS-$VERSION file is created
containg only the packages and patches listed in jhalfs/{packages,patches}

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia