jhalfs download function

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 15 10:38:32 PST 2005

El Martes, 15 de Noviembre de 2005 07:41, Justin R. Knierim escribió:

> Ahh.  That is listed as optional, but a download location and
> instructions to install it are in lfs development.  Not sure what
> jhalfs's policy on optional packages is.

The vim-lang package is missing  due that it don't have a <screen><command>
block or a version's entity associated, thus I forgotten to add the support
for it (maybe doing it optional also via a stylesheet param controlled with a
jhalfs switch. Plus, I want to make the stripping phases optional also.)

Thanks for the reminder ;-)

> I do agree with your suggestion earlier.  Having a method for creating
> MD5SUMS files on its own would be most helpful.  Especially if using a
> LFS development version from, for example, a month or two ago, as my LFS
> development MD5SUM is constantly updated as LFS development is.

I think that jhalfs could create such MD5SUMS-book_version files automatically
from the master MD5SUMS files while downloading the packages.

Working on all that issues...

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia