jhalfs

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Sat Nov 12 13:42:57 PST 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> Technically, it's not my MD5SUMS file ;) It's the one that is created
> by the LFS ftp servers. So it should always match what is downloaded.
> (As if should ever means anything... :P ) But perhaps something funny
> happened on the server. Justin would you be able to double-check that?

I checked it a few times already to make sure I am not going crazy.
Everything matches.

ftp://ftp.lfs-matrix.net/pub/lfs/conglomeration/MD5SUMS shows

1ee40f7a676b3cfdc0e3f7cd81551b5f

And this md5sum matches the autoconf-2.59.tar.bz2 in the lfs repo and
gnu.org:

ftp://ftp.lfs-matrix.net/pub/lfs/conglomeration/autoconf/autoconf-2.59.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/autoconf/autoconf-2.59.tar.bz2

So, don't know what to tell ya.

Justin