jhalfs

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 12 13:14:17 PST 2005

Richard A Downing wrote:
> Not at the time I tried this - autoconf-2.59.tar.bz2, for instance, was freshly downloaded by jhalfs, and has md5sum: 2ce6905c3c37e7dabe456d66c16d492a but your MD5SUM file has: 1ee40f7a676b3cfdc0e3f7cd81551b5f.

Technically, it's not my MD5SUMS file ;) It's the one that is created by
the LFS ftp servers. So it should always match what is downloaded. (As
if should ever means anything... :P ) But perhaps something funny
happened on the server. Justin would you be able to double-check that?

> P.S. now at  030-glibc and still going strong - I'll trust it to an early night and look again tomorrow.

Cool. :) Keep me informed please...

--
JH