jhalfs

Richard A Downing richard at langside.org.uk
Sat Nov 12 13:07:50 PST 2005

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 15:32:38 -0500
Jeremy Huntwork <jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> Richard A Downing wrote:
> > Trying jhalfs for the first time today.  It's still running (028-gcc-pass1) but these comments are from the initial experience:
> >
> > 1)  I had to edit the script to replace | with || on line 200.
>
> Thanks, I'll check this out.
>
> > 2)  I had to disable the checksum check as several checksums in the
> > 	MD3SUMS file were incorrect.
> >
> > Maybe I just tried it on a bad-svn day!
>
> Were you by any chance using any previously downloaded files?

Not at the time I tried this - autoconf-2.59.tar.bz2, for instance, was freshly downloaded by jhalfs, and has md5sum: 2ce6905c3c37e7dabe456d66c16d492a but your MD5SUM file has: 1ee40f7a676b3cfdc0e3f7cd81551b5f.

R.

P.S. now at  030-glibc and still going strong - I'll trust it to an early night and look again tomorrow.

Armistice Day, Armistice Day, that's all I really wanted to say...