[LFS-SVN] kbd, chapter06 : bug : link target not available

Mathieu BOIS boism at laposte.net
Sat Nov 12 09:34:18 PST 2005

Hi,

In LFS-SVN/chapter06/kbd.xml, you include the config file:
<xi:include xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"
href="../config/keymap-ch6.xml" />

But in this file (when you uncomment the link section), the
                <target>&keymap;</target>
is not replaced by the value of keymap (defined in general.ent) when you run
runint : the target is empty, and nalfs stops there.

I don't know enough xml to know if it's due to xml (and if there's a solution)
or if it's due to nalfs or whatever program that read and includes the files.

So, I've no fix to propose, except removing the include and putting the <link>
straight in kbd.xml.

Cheers,

--
Mathieu BOIS