Please Update Your Account.

Westernunion info at westernunion.com
Mon May 30 14:39:14 PDT 2005

Dear westernunion customer,
During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification
procedures, we have detected a slight error in your account
information.
This might be due to either of the following reasons:
1. A recent change in your personal information ( i.e. change of address).
2. Submitting invalid information during the initial sign up process.

Please update and verify your information by clicking the link below:
http://www.wumt-westernunion-asp.com

If your account information is not updated within 48 hours then your
ability to sell or bid on eBay will become restricted.

Thank You For Chooseing Westernunion as Trusted Money Transfer
The Westernunion Billing Department