Current Status of Profiles

Thomas Pegg thomasp at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 4 19:52:27 PDT 2005

Hello,

This is a long overdue message, but now that I have finished my classes
for the semester I have some more free time to do ALFS work. So here's
the current rundown on the status of the ALFS profiles.

LFS:

SVN and 6.1-testing: could possibly be a little behind, not absolutely
sure. Will be checking on these tommorow and make any updates that may
be necessary.

BLFS:
After months of work we have finally achieved the first test release of
the BLFS profile. See release message that will follow this one. Soon
the SVN version of the profile will get updated, while we also work to
stabilize both it and the 6.0 profile.

That's all for now.

--
Thomas