package downloads

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Tue Mar 22 13:38:05 PST 2005

Joachim Beckers wrote:

> packages from anduin. Meanwhile, the maintainer of the lfs-matrix.net
> mirror has offered in blfs-dev that he wants to help. He'll copy the
> blfs packages to his mirror, so that the profiles can use that mirror
> instead of anduin. Is everyone ok with that?

That's me.  I was in contact with Bruce also and we got my server synced
up with anduin.  For the time being, until we figure out the final ftp
structure, the packages are available under:

ftp://ftp.lfs-matrix.net/pub/BLFS

You are free to use it in any profiles, etc.

--
Justin R. Knierim
LFS FTP Mirror Administrator