nALFS bug?: build fails because of optional package

Joachim Beckers jbeckers at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 8 11:19:01 PST 2005

Jamie Bennett wrote:
> BTW I'm thinking of rolling a 1.2.5 to address this and the
> --disable-digest feature. Anyone have any impending things that they
> would _really_ like to see in 1.2.5?

Yes, I'd like to see support for {install} tags. I know the current dtd
doesn't even allow these tags, and I know that it will take some more
time to implement this feature, but still it would make a big difference
for the BLFS profile.

Kevin's said that he has had some code somewhere that implemented this,
but he couldn't find it. So Kevin, is there a chance you still have this
code?

joachim