alfs status

jamie bennett jamie at linuxuk.org
Mon Mar 7 08:29:29 PST 2005

Quoting Jeremy Huntwork <jmhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org>:

> jamie bennett wrote:
> > I'll get a TODO list up tonight and post it to the list. I've just got a
> new
> > contract that has about 3 weeks work with it but it doesn't need my _full_
> > attention ;)
> >
> > I got a little way in with the D-BUS communication stuff but hopefully the
> TODO
> > list will help in farming out mini coding projects to other people,
> otherwise
> > I'll plough through it myself albeit at a slower pace.
> >

> Hey Jamie,
>
> I know you've likely been busy, I have been too. I haven't done much
> with LFS at all during the last week or two.  Just wondering though if
> you ever got anywhere with the above.
>
> Please let me know, thanks.

Urm ...,

Been real busy with paid work at the moment so ALFS has taken a back seat. I try
to get in #alfs-dev as often as possible but it seems a little dead lately. ALFS
is still on my agenda and I'll try to fit some work in ASAP but the design idea
is there if anyone wants to give it a go.

> Jeremy H.

    --    Jamie