alfs

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 23 11:07:43 PDT 2005

archana.deshmukh at wipro.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know whether nALFS tool is stable?
>
> When the "alfs" tool will be available? At present, in which stage the
> tool is?

nALFS is very stable and works just fine.  The new alfs tool is still in
the requirements definition phase.  No code yet.  We are currently
working on the documentation of the transport protocol between client
and server. Once that is finished, we are going to begin coding.  We are
currently seeking developers who know C and Python if you want to help.

James