Annual Leave 9/7 to 24/7/05

Austin Jenny (East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust) jenny.austin at nhs.net
Sun Jul 10 21:55:16 PDT 2005

I am on annual leave from 9/7 to 24/7/05.

My colleague, Andreas Marcou, will be dealing with all enquiries, post, etc in my absence.  His contact details are:

Andreas Marcou
Administrator, Hertfordshire 1 REC
Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire SHA
Tonman House
63-77 Victoria Street
St Albans
Herts
AL1 3ER

Direct Line: 01727 792 934
Direct Fax: 01727 792 904
Email:  andreas.marcou at bhsha.nhs.uk

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you
for your co-operation.