Development Status nALFS2

Jamie Bennett jamie at linuxuk.org
Thu Jul 7 11:41:38 PDT 2005

I haven't been around much lately and I'm still catching up but here's
my take on things.

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 18:14 -0400, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> I'd personally prefer if it was all done in C

Agreed, python was touted as more people were willing to help if it was
this language but it turned out that nobody had the time to write
anything in any language. C would be my first choice as that is what I
know best (unless you count assembler but I doubt anyone would like to
code it in that ;) )

>  but at this time I'd take anything.

As would I.

> Thank you very much for offering. I'd be very happy if something got
> started soon, and I'd do all I can to help/promote the effort.

I will be around to help as well but my time could be described as
sporadic at best at the moment.

> --
> JH

	--	Jamie