Hi again

Mark Ellis markp.ellis at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 3 09:10:51 PDT 2005

Hi all. For those that have forgotten me (it's ok, it's been over 2
years) and for those that weren't around at the time, I used to maintain
the old perl ALFS, and throw in my two penneth in general around here.

I haven't had time for any of this for a while, but I'm determined to
get back into it now, so I thought I'd start by saying hi. I'll be
starting off with a few questions as I get the perl beast back into
shape, so please bear with me.

First things first, I've moved my site to

homepage.ntlworld.com/m.ellis60

can someone change the link on the main website ?

Ta
Mark

--
Mark Ellis <markp.ellis at ntlworld.com>