a few decisions

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 31 21:44:18 PST 2005

Welcome back, Jeremy,

At the same time consider me to become more active too in more a general
kind of way. I don't expect to be doing any actual programming as it's
not really my strongest area but I do have a high stake in ALFS now. I
personally need to come up with some sort of much more automated way of
getting things done (see my last email to alfs-discuss regarding remote
execution). I'm either going to put together something myself or see it
integrated and become part of ALFS. Since something is going to be
created we might as well explore the ALFS integration of it.

nALFS is in maintenance mode now I've heard, so I'm not too sure if that
means anything gets done soon. But at least the progress can be tracked
on alfs-discuss as we figure this out. We have a lot of potential with
ALFS. We just need to go and do it.I know it's easier said than done
especially when lacking the man power to do so. We'll figure something
out.

--
Gerard Beekmans